What is Financial Security Planning?
Financial security planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals and helping protect the most important things in your life.
As a Certified Financial Planner, I will work with you to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
We are focused on helping you achieve freedom and choice at all stages of life. To do this, we use a planning process, which is based on the four cornerstones of financial security. It is a process designed to help you:
- Better understand what financial security means to you by reviewing your current situation and defining goals
- Identify and discuss any roadblocks to achieving your goals and analyse your situation
- Identify any gaps and build a plan to help you achieve your short- and long-term goals and dreams
- Review and monitor your financial security plan regularly to help ensure it continues to meet your changing needs
The first step to achieving financial security is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement or minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits